This has become an epidemic in the dating community. The desperate ladies of the past who would do anything to get with a guy have been replaced by adult boys who are doing just the same.
The number of reports are on the rise which is why we must address the 5 signs she’s just not that into you.
- She Has Told You She Just Wants to be Friends – Contrary to popular belief, this is not a delaying tactic that women put together to make you work for their affection. This is also not an invitation to keep trying to persuade her into cuddling in hopes that it will lead to sex. This is merely a polite way of saying that you are not her type or she does not feel for you in the way.
- She Is Only Texting You – A girl who wants to be with you also wants to hear your voice. She wants to see you in person. She wants to respond to your text message pretty quickly and she doesn’t mind pausing her day for a moment to let you know that she’s thinking of you too. If the girl you are pining after is simply texting you and even more so, limiting those texts to evenings or taking a long time to respond, then she’s just not that into you.
- She is Always “Busy” – Passive reasons why she cannot “hang” with you are a clear sign that she is just not that into you. There is no such thing as a woman who is busy all the time. Again, if she has even an inkling of interest in you then she will make the time to call, text or see you. Instead of hoping that one of these days she will say yes to your invitation, move on and find someone who equally cares about you.
- She Just Got Out of a Relationship – If there is one thing the single men of the world can rely on it is that there is always a woman waiting in the wind who is vulnerable, looking for a listening ear and compliments and eager for some rebound sex. But when you are the rebound guy it means that things will never progress further that just friends – if it even makes it that far.
- She Talks About and Flirts With Other Guys – Once upon a time, someone made up the idea that women flirt with other guys to make the guy they like jealous. While there is some truth to this, it is primarily a myth that only manifests with girls who are insecure and play games and you probably shouldn’t be dating anyways. Women make a conscious effort to not flirt with other guys in your presence – even if there is nothing serious going on – or talk about other guys if they are interested in you. Therefore, if she is making it clear there are other “possibilities” in her midst, then she’s just not that into you.
So there you have it guys. Let’s stop the madness already!
What’s the most ridiculous thing a woman has done to get out of a date with you?